Personalized Photo Holder
Materials: Spray Paint, Rubbing Alcohol, Napkin, Cup, Glass Stones, Puffy Paint (Optional), Photo Holder, Newspapers
- Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol onto a napkin or paper towel. Use it to clean the cup (if you are using a glass one).
- Using the puffy paint, write a message on the side of the glass cup. (This step is optional, but it makes the photo holder seem cool!)
- We wrote live-laugh-love on our photo holder.
- Take the painted cup outside. Set it on top of a couple of old newspapers.
- Start spray painting the cup. Make sure to get every surface. (We used a silver metallic spray to give it clean and shiny feel.)
- Wait 2 to 4 hours for the paint to dry.
- Place a photo holder inside the cup. (We got ours at Pier 1.)
- Place the glass stones inside the cup to keep the photo holder in place. (You can use regular stones too if you don’t have glass ones.)
And you’re finished! We hope that this photo holder will make all your photo memories look even greater!